The HA330 is a Haemoperfusion cartridge that can be used as a stand alone device or in conjunction with other other extra-corporeal therapies.
The HA330 has the ability to remove pro-inflammatory cytokines and other cellular inflammatory markers found in “cytokine storm”.
Clinical Indications Include:
- Patients unresponsive to vasopressor support
- Patients unresponsive to standard of care who have multiple organ failure
- Patients exhibiting signs of Damage Associated Molecular Patterns (DAMPS) or Pathogen Associated Molecular Patterns (PAMPS)
- Patients on ECMO
- Intra-operative cardiac surgery where the patient already has significant pre-existing cellular inflammatory activation such as Heart Failure where a LVAD device is to be implanted
- Patients requiring long pump procedures such as Heart / Lung transplant or other procedures.