The HA380 is a Haemoperfusion cartridge that can be used as a stand alone device or in conjunction with other other extra-corporeal therapies.
The HA380 has the ability to remove pro-inflammatory cytokines in cytokine storm and other cellular inflammatory markers.
Clinical Indications Include:
- Patients unresponsive to vasopressor support after fluid resuscitation
- Hyper-lactataemia not responding to standard of care
- COVID-19 rescue therapy (2 + 1 + 1 therapy) See publication 1
- Patients unresponsive to standard of care who have multiple organ failure
- Patients exhibiting signs of Damage Associated Molecular Patterns (DAMPS) or Pathogen Associated Molecular Patterns (PAMPS)
- Intra-operative cardiac surgery where the patient already has significant pre-existing cellular inflammatory activation caused by Heart Failure or where a VAD device has been implanted etc.
- Patients requiring long pump procedures such as Heart / Lung transplant and other procedures.
- Respiratory failure
- Conjunctive therapy with ECMO