Being that much longer than other sleeves it holds the entire bag in place on the leg and more importantly it does not ride down the leg whilst in situ. It hugs the leg perfectly and is extremely comfortable to wear. Considering all of these very important factors, I believe your product to win hands down. I love my new little huggies, they have held my leg bag in place especially at night, with no need to be adjusted as you sleep, which is pure bliss.
Do you find standard leg bag straps constrictive and ineffective at securing your bag?
The LINC Leg Bag Sleeve provides a comfortable, discreet and secure alternative to straps.
- The sleeve distributes tension evenly across the thigh or calf, allowing free blood flow
- Soft, breathable, lightweight fabric ensures a comfortable wear throughout the day
- External seam protects skin and ensures a smoother wear, ideal for neurological patients
- Longer in length to improve drainage. Shorter sleeves can cause compression at either end of a leg bag, leading to poor drainage.
- Knitted fibre for strength
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Strengthened outlet hole to ensure continuous bag support
- Retains its length and flexibility after repeated washes
- Supports the weight of the bag preventing the bag from sliding down the leg
- Helps to stabilize the catheter without restricting patient movement
- Contours to leg shape ensuring even distribution of urine
- Dampens unwanted leg bag rustling sounds commonly experienced when using straps
- Suitable for patients with a suprapubic or urethral catheter, or a penile sheath
- 5 different sizes to suit any patient with colour coding for easy reordering
- 100% latex free – suitable for patients with rubber latex allergy